Monday 1 June 2015

Photo Challenge | MAY

Hey Guys!
Hope your all well?
 
Last month I did my first ever photo challenge, and made it even more challenging by doing TWO photos each day.
You all seemed to really love that post so I decided to do it again during May!
 
The Challenges I used this month I again found on pintrest and were
 
I Am Grateful For.
IdeaRoom.Net
 
So here they are..
 
Person  Shiny

 
 
Comfort  Action Shot
 
 
 
Morning  Unorganised
 
 
Friendship

 
Excitement  Stranger

 
Warmth 
 
 
Purchase  Happy
 
 
 
Water
 
 
Food
 
 
 Space
 
 
Sunset  Flowers

 
 
Experience  Striped
 
 
 
Gift  Upside Down
 
 
Alone Time  A Hobby

 
 
Splash
 
 
Routine  Top

 
 
Health  Inside

 
 
Laughter 
 
 
Liquid  Half

 
 
Challenge  Parallel Lines

 
Nature Creative
 
 
 
Words  On my Plate

 
 
Evening

 
 
Simplicity  In the Sky

 
 
Beauty  Architecture
 
 
  
 My Ride

 
Sunshine

 
Quiet Time  Design
 
 
 
Sharing  Neighbourhood

 
 
Weakness  A Memory

 
 
Happiness  A loved one

 
 
If you enjoyed this and what to see Aprils you can see that HERE
I hope you have all had an amazing May!
 
Stay Safe & See you in June!
 
Kate
 
x o x o 

No comments:

Post a Comment