Friday 3 April 2015

Monthly Round Up | MARCH

 
 Hey Guys!
Hope your all well ?
 
Another month has flown by and I didn't even see it happen, crazy how time flies eh.
This month again hasn't been too interesting since we are sorting out getting rid of an old flat along with loads of other things but these were the things that stuck out to me.
 
 
Trying to get fit.
 
This month (well in all honestly in the past week.) I have been trying my best to get my fitness back up to a decent standard. I have been doing the 30 Day Shred (you can find it on YouTube) alongside with some Victoria Secret abs & bum workouts again on YouTube..
I have been switching my workouts around so that I'm working my whole body as well as to stop me getting bored!
I will be uploading a update post with pictures next week for those of you interested.
 
 
Supporting Others.
 
Some of you may have read my post about me meeting Pinny who has just gone through transplant and had a few questions to ask - You can read that post here to get up to date.
Since I went to visit Pinny & Her family they have told me how much the visit helped and because of this I have decided to set up a page here on my blog and my Facebook that people can find contact details of mine so they can get in touch 24/7 if they or someone needs some support.
I am also hoping to be able to arrange visits too if my own health is permitting to support those who are going through there own transplant journey!
At the moment I am contactable via talkingtransplants@gmail.com
 
 
Attempting Recall.
 
We have had the puppies for almost 2 months now and I cant imagine not having them now!
We have loved playing with them on the field by our house but they have had there last jabs now, so we will be enjoying our first walk off base this Easter Sunday, because of this we have been trying to teach them recall (coming back when off the lead)
They have been doing pretty well to be honest - but keep your eyes peeled for a Youtube video soon :)
 
So yeah this month hasn't been crazy busy, but again another great month!
What was your favourite moment in March?
 
Stay Safe & Speak Soon
Kate
x o x o
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment