Tuesday 6 January 2015

OOTD's - Meant to be Accesorize Bag & JUSTFAB Shoes.

Hi Guys!
Hope your all okay?
 
Today I wanted to share something that I have worn to death the last few months,
As some of you may remember back in November I wrote this post about my pair of Zyree ankle boots from JUSTFAB which I fall in love with.
 
But in the boxing day sales I found the PERFECT bag to match.
 
 
I popped into Accesorize during the boxing day sales as I was on the hunt for a new handbag,preferably to match my JUSTFAB boots but had know idea I would find such an amazing match.
 
This purple suede bag was £22.50 (sorry but I can't find it on the website as lost the link earlier - d'oh) and has a faux leather bottom which is fab as it stops it getting scratched unlike the body of the bag,all the accent details of the bag are gold - making this bag the perfect match to my boots.
 
They both compliment a casual outfit perfectly but also look great when your a bit more dressed up as shown below in these three OOTD's..

 
OOTD :
Black Cut Out Floral Dress - New Look. (Can't find it on the website at the moment,but they have lots of beautiful floral dresses in stock that are similar)
Camel Coat - Tesco F&F (Brought in 2012)
 

 
 
OOTD :
 
Blue Skinny Jeans with Ripped Knees £12 - Primark.
Burgundy Sequin Jumper £8 - Primark
Striped Scarf £5 - Primark.
Camel Coat - Same As Above.


   
 
Burgundy Sequin Jumper - Same as Above.
Black Skater Skirt £12.99 - New Look.
Gold Chain Necklace - (H&M 2013)

 
Don't you just love when items of clothing just match perfectly!
Or maybe I am just a tad too colour OCD.. Oops hehe.
 
I'd love to know what bags you have been loving this winter?
Or maybe you have a pair of shoes that just finish off an outfit,let me know below!
 
Stay Safe & Speak Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment