Tuesday 4 November 2014

Zyree Ankle Boots - JUSTFAB

Hey Guys!
Recently I fell back onto the website JUSTFAB which is a fantastic website where you join,simply answer a few questions and a JUSTFAB stylist will recommend you shoes styles every month which all start at £35! (but they ALWAYS have amazing deals on)
 
I have been part of the VIP  membership for a while (not too sure how that came about but yeah..) but still hadn't made a purchase simply due to it not being in the budget most months,so when I had a notification that my first pair would be 75% off I just had to order some!
 
 
I choose the Zyree boots in Burgundy and got them for a steal at £8.75 instead of £44!
Can't whinge at that can you.
I had my eyes on these beauties for a while in both this colour and black but decided since most of my shoes are black I should try something new..
 
 
 
 
I was in Birmingham when they arrived so when our next door neighbour knocked on and handed this too my husband I was pretty shocked how huge it was!
 
They are packaged very well,meaning no damage will come to the shoes - but personally think they could have cut it down a little (just an idea JUSTFAB ?)
 
 


 

 
The Boots themselves are in this gorgeous burgundy colour which make the perfect mid heel boot for this Autumn when all these plumy kind of shades are seen everywhere.

 
The Gold detailing just finish it off and give the boots that ultimate chic look!
I am really looking forward to styling these with lots of different outfits this winter.
 
They are differently a lot of higher heel then they actually look so I think if your not used to heeled boots,they might take a while to get used too really,but they are super comfy - except silly old me got the wrong size and considering everyone on the reviews said you should size up says it all oops.

 
So overall I can't wait to see what  JUSTFAB recommends for me next month through the VIP programme - why not go check out JUSTFAB if you are looking for some shoes this A/W as they have flats,trainers,heels,wedges,boots,bags & even clothing!
 
Go have a nosey and let me know what you think :)
 
Stay Safe & Speak Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment