Wednesday 26 November 2014

#UKBA15

Hey Guys!
Hope your all well?
 
This is just a super quick post to inform you all of some news !
 
Talking Transplants had made it through to the public vote of The UK Blog Awards 2015 - eeek.
 
Talking Transplants is in Both Lifestyle & Health  so would love if you could all possibly vote for me?
 
Of course feel free to leave your links below so I can vote for you guys too,the great part about being a blogger?
Supporting the rest of the community :D
 
If you would like to vote for me in the Lifestyle Category you can vote HERE.
 
And if You'd like to vote for me in the Health Category you can vote HERE.
 
I'd love for Talking Transplants to do well to continue creating awareness of Organ Donation!
 
Stay Safe & Speak Soon.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment