Tuesday 25 November 2014

I'm Feeling 22!

Hey Guys!
Hope your all well?
 
So as some have you may have noticed I have disappeared from Talking Transplants for a little while.
On the 16th November I turned 22 - Wahey!
Since Gareth had a week of we were making the most of spending some time together,
so I figured I would share what I've been up to with you all <3
 
 
On The Saturday it was our good friends Wedding Anniversary so we planned to go for deserts and Drinks that evening,but we had also planned to go and visit Woburn Safari Park in the day.
 
Due to the fact I knew we would be about all day I decided to choose something to wear that was pretty enough to wear out later that night - so paired this floral dress from H&M with my JustFab Zyree Boots.
 
 
Sadly,when we got to Woburn due to the fog the actual safari was shut so instead we talk a walk around the foot safari.
 
 

 



 
 
After Woburn we quickly popped into Milton Keynes and Grabbed some Lunch at Jamie's Italian,can't for the life of me remember what I ate but I highly recommend The Refresher Mocktail they do there sooo good!
 
 
 That evening we went for some lovely deserts in Hitchin - I went for the Classic Apple Pie which came with Cinnamon Ice Cream and was just heavenly and of course I forgot to take a photo (tskk I call myself a lifestyle blogger eh haha)
 
 
 
My Birthday Bath this Year - Yes I take my Baths seriously,so occasions deserve a dedicated bath too...
I decided to go for Lush's Snow Angel Melt as it is so luxurious and leaves the skin feeling heavenly,perfect when its your birthday!
 
 
I woke up to my cards and pressies which made me all emotional when I opened this one from my little sisters as Annabel has wrote in this one and was so so cute.
This year was the first birthday I have ever spent away from family so it felt very strange,so this made me smile!
 
 
 
I epically failed to take many 'Selfies' or photo's of my outfits other then over on SnapChat - OOPS.
But my dress is from New Look for any of you who are intrested which I again paired with my Just Fab Boots.
 
 
 
 
 
That evening we went to Prezzo with our friends again,and had a lovely meal to celebrate me turning 21 then popped over to a lovely little place for cocktails in Hitchin.
Well I say cocktails,I only had one for Birthdays Sake - Which was delightful I may add.
 
 
I will be recreating my makeup look soon as I received MAC's Holiday Pigments from my gorgeous Husband so can't wait to show you them all in quality photos like they deserve ha ha.
 
The rest of the week continued to be full of day's of playing with new makeup (MAC's Faux & Cyber to be more precise..)
 

 
When we went for coffee's as we always do on a Sunday,I decided to go for the whole 'Kylie Jenner' inspired lip with some rose gold shades on the eyes - I'm curious if you guys would like me to recreate this look too?

 
 
And when we got to re visit woburn (yep the lovely guys down at woburn gave everyone free return due to fog!) I went for an extremelly natural makeup look as the rest of week had been alot darker toned..
 
 
 
But when it came to paying a visit to London?
Cyber came out to play!
I loved this shade even more then I imagine so can't wait to share more looks with you all!
 
 
 
I really enjoyed this Birthday,
But as much as I did it was so so hectic I am enjoying sitting down on our corner sofa typing up more blog posts for you all !
 
Stay Safe & Speak Soon
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment