Thursday 6 November 2014

Christmas Gift Guide With... FLAMINGO GIFTS

Hey Guys!
Hope your all well.
 
I still can't believe Novemeber is here (wahey my b'day soon) so quickly,
but if your all like me you are thinking about buying your Christmas Gifts round about now.
 
Earlier last month I was kindly contacted by the lovely team over at Flamingo Gifts and was asked if I'd like to receive a few goodies to help create this gift guide!
 
Flamingo Gifts offer a range of gifts for different ages,genders and interests!
Candles,Bath Products,Jewellery,Homeware... Everything! 
 
Lolita Elf Shoes Wine Glass - £16.98
This first gift was a surprise from the team and I love it!
This Lolita - Elf Shoe Wine Glass is the perfect Christmas gift I have seen.
I mean just look how festive it is - Adorable.



 
All of these wine glasses are hand painted and are just perfect - the glitteryness and the cute charm with bells just makes it feel like it's Christmas right now!
Since I don't drink I will be using mine for my Sparkling Fruit juices haha,but just shows this is perfect for every woman you know..
That said,even my hubby was eyeing this gem up!
 
Snow White Hand Mirror - £8.13
 
   Can we just take a moment?
How bloody cute is this hand mirror ?!
I love everything fairytale so when I spotted this Snow White Hand Mirror I just knew that all the fairytale beauty lovers out there would too!
 
 
The handle of this mint green mirror is decorated with the seven dwarf's and a polka dot bow..
I just can't get over how adorable this is.
 
This gift is perfect for any one who loves beauty as hand mirrors are perfect to apply your makeup,but as well as teens/women this may also be a perfect gift for little ones.
My Sister who's four also told me how sweet this was,so maybe could be used for dressing up time?
 
Either way Anything with
"Mirror Mirror On The Wall,
Who's the Fairest of them all ?"
on should be in every girls makeup kit!
 
 
 
Sass & Belle Teapot Chalk Board - £4.25

 
Next was this Sass & Belle Teapot Chalkboard.
Now I'm sure I am not the only one who every year gets stumped for ides on what to buy for that friend who has everything,that's when things like this are great!
 
This can be used to leave cute notes or just to be a helpful gift for those friends who forget everything - perfect as Me & Gareth are those friends.. Oops!

Dinosaur Origami Set - £5.99
When I saw the Origami sets over at Flamingo Gifts I knew straight away that I needed one of them on this gift guide.
Origami is great for someone who's a tad more creative and difficult to buy for!
 
 
I went for the Dinosaur one - Perfect the Boys in your life,whether it be teen relations,your boyfriend or your husband this is perfect!
 
Each set comes with a choice of different paper and a instruction booklet to help you create these cute little dinosaurs - which I am OBSESSED with! (Massive Dinosaur Fan & Lifestyle Blogger..That's a strange mix eh?)

Gorjuss Poppy Wood Neoprene Case - £6.79
 
Once again a gift for someone who likes something abit more functional without compromising looking nice!
This Neoprene Case from Gorjuss & Mirabelle is the perfect Multi Use product for all the girls.

It can be used as a makeup bag,glasses case or even a bag tidy (which I have been using it for)
The neoprene projects your glasses lenses and phone screen from scratches while looking SUPER cute!

 
 
I hope you all enjoyed the varied gifts that I have showed to you all today!
Thanks Again to Flamingo Gifts for helping me with today's Christmas guide,be sure to go have a look at all there stuff I have already got my eye on a few candles for Christmas pressies for friends - shh!
 
Stay Safe & Speak Soon.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment