Thursday 6 November 2014

1 Jacket,2 Ways ! - Birthday Styling?

Hey Guys!
Hope your all okay?

Today I thought I would share another styling post after I had a look on newlook's website yesterday,everything I saw ? I wanted!

As some of you may know its my birthday on the 16th,and me and the husband are thinking of going into London for the day SO I'm looking at wearing something thats still well styled and put together but bottom line - comfortable.

London all day in heels is NOT an option for me.
Look #1

Look number one is probably my favourite if I'm honest - shhh.

So the jacket which I'm using in both looks is this gorgeous Faux Fur Collar Biker Jacket which I think is the perfect mix of edgy and girly which is what I aim to create with my outfits generally.
This is pretty well priced at £44.99 too so defiantly worth buying as a key piece for your A/W wardrobe.

Originally I spotted these Black Glitter Plimsolls for £15 which I absolutely love ! Over on JUSTFAB they have an identical pair for £20 more so when I spotted them on new look I knew this would have to bring the whole look together by adding that bit of glamour.

The second thing I found while having a nosey was this amazing Black Saints & Sinners Tank Top a steal at £7.99.I feel like it injected something abit more hardy into the look when paired with super glittery shoes,which can be equally styled up to my grungey taste haha.

Also in both looks I like the thought of pairing them with this pair of Black Knee Ripped Jeans which are really on trend at the moment at one of the cheapest pairs I have found priced at £22.99 !


Look #2

So as I said above I have used the same Jacket & Jeans in both looks as I think they are great as key peices in anyones a/w wadrobe this year.

I leant for the monocrome chic look in this outfit as it is a bit more feminine and can easily be accesorized differently.
I would normally pair this with some cute black ankle boots but as I say walking round London I will need comfort so went for these Houndstooth Plimsolls which look mega comfy priced at only £12.99 - Can't grumble really can you at that!

And ofcourse that effortless chic look would not be complete without a plain white oversized tee which just gives this look a very laid back yet put together look which I think is perfect for going somewhere on a touristy kind of trip where you want the comfort and to still look great!

I hope you all like these looks.
Which one would you choose?

Follow me over on Twitter & Instagram @KateJakes__
to find out what look I go for!

Stay Safe & Speak Soon


No comments:

Post a Comment