Tuesday 21 October 2014

1 Tshirt.. Three Ways!

Hey Guys!
Hope your all okay?
 
As always when Autumn hits I really get back into fashion and love playing round with all the possibilities and for that reason I decided to start a new series in which I use one item of clothing and style it three ways..
 
For today I am going to do this with online images,and next week I will show an example using my own clothing !
Wishlist & Outfit Post all in one :)
 
 
The First item is this Oversized Tshirt from River Island.
Anyone who has read the blog for a while now may know I love graphic tshirts,my wardrobe is 85% tshirts as I think they can be styled in so many ways!
 
Outfit #1.
First off is this casual look which I actually now want to recreate!
Pairing and oversized tee with black jeans instantly gives you that casual but put together look,especially with these River Island Lana Jeans (£35).
 
I like to cinch in the waist in 90% of my outfits so I choose to add this Checked shirt (£30) which I would use to tie around my waist - or of course wear if it gets colder,a great thing to do in the Autumn!
To complete the casual look I would pair it with some slip on plimsolls (£20) and having them in this bright white they just pull the whole look together.
 
Outfit #2
 
Next I wanted to go for something abit more dressy,an outfit perfect for drinks with the girls or a late lunch!
To dress the tee up just a little bit more I really love these leather look trousers (£40) which just add that tad more glamour by changing up the outfits textures.
 
Since I wanted this to be an outfit you could wear out I would pair this with some simple black open toe sandals (£24.99) to dress it up a little bit more without being over the top - I am eyeing these shoes up myself for my Birthday... Hmm.
To finish the outfit I would carry a bag like this Black & White satchel (£35) for that classic monochrome look.

         Outfit #3.
 
This outfit is a lot more date night or occasion appropriate.
I have been seeing lots of images on Pintrest of outfits with Tulle skirts and fall in love with them.
After looking online I found the best tulle skirts are over on Etsy and can range from £20 - £150.
I love how a uber feminine piece can really compliment an oversized tucked in tee like this one.
 
Because the skirt is so feminine I would defiantly go for some super girly shoes like these Cream Heels (£27.99) and an understated cross body bag to bring this whole look together.
 
After making all these looks I am really eager to go and get them all now - if only money grew on trees though!
Which outfit would be your top choice?
 
Until Next Time,
Stay Safe & Speak Soon.


2 comments:

  1. I love how you've styled this! I love the first one but I don't know if my legs are thin enough to pull of those pants. I'd go with the skirt option :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im sure they would :)
      The skirt option is lovely isnt it?
      Like i say I may have to go out and buy the outfit now!

      Kate xx

      Delete