Tuesday 23 September 2014

Autumnal Walk.

Hey Guys!
Hope your all okay?
 
Yesterday Me & Gareth took a walk to The Lodge.
You may remember a post I did a few months ago when we visited here in the summer,
It is such a beautiful reserve but we haven't had a chance to visit again since then.
 
Since autumn is here I just had to go and get some photos to catch the changes of how the reserve looks from a few months ago!

 
How cool is this 'Bug Hotel' local children & volunters created?






 
I love this about the lodge,there is a little hide about 5 mintues into the reserve and as you look out you always see loads of little rabbits - adorable!






 
The Gardens here still look as beautiful when they aren't as green as in the summer.


 
We found these in the gardens so blooming cute ha ha.




 
What says autumn / winter more then holly?






 
The happy looking tree haha.




 
How amazing does the sun look?
I wish the photos gave it justice because honestly it looked incredible!








 
After a long walk when its cold though its always nice to come home,
and sit down with a cup of tea - with our cat nala ofcourse!
 
I hope you all liked the photos !
I know I enjoy looking at photography people have from autumn as they just look stunning.
 
Stay Safe & Speak Soon
Kate
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment