Saturday 5 July 2014

Wedding Excitement - Just 2 Weeks Away!

Hey Guys!
Hope your all okay?
 
Well I'm sat typing this blog post with one thought on my mind.
This time in two weeks?
I will be married.
 
It's crazy!
 
 
While walking through town to exchange my hen do dress (was covered in someones fake tan - lurvelllly) my phone beeped and I looked down to a notification.
 
"Getting Married in Two Weeks."
 
At the moment,at exactly 1.15 I realised,in two weeks I will no longer be Miss Trevener,it made my stomach just flip.
 
Thankfully everythings come together now,
and its all just the loose ends that need tieing up,
like doing the favours etc.
 
Today the last of the bridesmaids got there shoes sorted so I'm all excited to see them all dressed up!
 
It's also lovely to see everyone else getting excited too,
nothing beats having people to share your excitement - so I've got to say Im pretty happy I have been in Birmingham these past two weeks while Gareth has been away.
 
Generally I'm super excited and the thought of the wedding keeps flipping my stomach but im sure the closer we get now the nerves will kick in haha.
 
Not long at all now.
I can't wait!
 
Stay Safe & Speak Soon.
Kate
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Awh, how exciting! xx

    whatlaurendidtoday.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm struggling to contain it at the moment ha ha.
      I've just been reading through your blog - your book reviews are fantastic may need to buy 'Wintergirls' was it?
      xx

      Delete