Friday 25 July 2014

My go to lipsticks - Kate Moss Range by Rimmel

Hey Guys !
Hope your all okay?
 
Since talkingtransplants has been full of lifestyle posts recently,
I figured that I would finally upload a beauty post.
But I will start by apologising for the lack of quality in these photo's I left my camera in Birmingham - Duh.
 
 
If you have been reading my blog for a while or no me pretty well,
you will know I love Rimmels Range by Kate Moss.
The lipsticks in particular.
 
I won't lie I brought my first one simply for the packaging (tssk tssk I know!)
Then I wore it - and fell in love!
8 Lipsticks later & I'm obsessed.
 

(image from rimmel.com)
 
They come in two different formulations,
In the red packaging - Matte.
In the black packaging - Lasting Finish.

 
First in my collection are my pink tones.
I never used to be into pink lipsticks but this range completely changed my mind! 




 
Top to Bottom.
 
20 - Fuschia Pink.This is a stunning colour,it just makes a makeup look POP!
 
05 - Red Toned dusky pink, This is great for people who want to start wearing reds as this has a subtle red undertone.
 
16 - A Beautiful coral / orange toned pink. I have to admit I haven't worn this much,but it's a fab summer shade.
 
33 - A Beautiful rosey pink! This is my favourite girly pink in my collection,because it isn't too 'Barbie Pink' but its super pretty.
 
 
Next are the reds.
They are truely gorgeous!
Each one is different,which sometimes you don't find in other collections but they are all beautiful.
 
I have three mattes & one lasting finish in these shades.
 
 
Top to Bottom.

 
107 - This is my go to A/W shade & one of my favourites in the collection. It is a stunning plum toned red,perfect paired with a bronze eye.
 
01 - This is a really deep rich red. I like to reach for this one when I want a really dramatic lip.
 
111 Kiss of Life - Strangely the only lipstick with a name,but this is a stunning phonebox red. A perfect classic red.
 
110 - A orange based red,I would say this is my summer red.
I feel it looks a lot nicer in the summer paired with a nice fresh faced look for added drama!
 
(image from Rimmel.com)
 
All of the lipsticks have a distinct scent to them which I personally love - smell like berrys I'd say?
But the smell does go once on the lips.
 
They're are a lot more of the collection that I'd like to get but the 8 I have really are staples,and not one shade looks at all the same which I love.
 
Every time I see a rimmel stand I am drawn straight in and every now and again Gareth treats me or I treat myself to a new one for the collection - The newest being 111 Kiss of Life.
 
I couldnt recommend the range enough - and I have a review of the eye products within the range coming soon!
 
Stay Safe & Speak Soon.
 

2 comments:

  1. So glad I'm not the only one :) 01 and 16 are my staples in my make up bag - having 3 of number 16 and 2 number 01's...more on payday!!! Have a habit of stocking up on fave colours - usually the lipsticks I love get discontinued! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fantastic aren't they!
      I have started stocking up on a few things I like now...
      My collection is getting ridiculous now though lol!
      More makeup then time!
      xxx

      Delete