Thursday 24 July 2014

Mrs Jakes.

Hey Guys!
Hope your all well? 
You may have noticed I haven't been on the blog for a few days..
And thats because I'm now...
Married.
 
 
As from Saturday the 19th of July 2014,
I am now Mrs Kate Elizabeth Jakes.
The day was beyond perfect and I am still buzzing from it all really.

 

The night before and in the morning there was awful rain and storms,
but amazingly it cleared up at all the perfect timings - When I got into the car,when I got out the car,pictures,and walking to our meal.
 
 
 
I honestly cannot wait to share the professional photo's with you all as our photographer Dawn was brilliant - so Bubbly and Fun!
 
But I thought I would share a few photo's taken by friends & family on the day,
which I must thank my amazing friend Kirsty for some amazing photo's she has taken which are so natural and are just gorgeous!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 

 

 
I can't wait to share more with you about my Makeup artist,Florist,Photographer and Videographer.
 
So keep a eye open every wednesday for wedding related posts!
 
Stay Safe & Speak Soon.
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment