Wednesday 30 July 2014

Just over a week in!

Hey Guys!
Hope your all okay?
 
I've been a Mrs for 11 days now.
How do I feel?
Still as happy as when I last wrote here - although I am not feeling the huge change everyone says you feel..
 
With Gareth been in the job he is we always know its unpreddictable and he can be anywhere in or out the country at any time for any length of time.
And with cracking timing - he has been away this week.
 
So we haven't actually spent anytime on our own together since the wedding to be able to sit down and process all of this stuff!
But I can't complain at all,I mean I feel for the couples who get married and then he is off on deployment for 6-9 months!
 
Same time I can't wait to have him home,
to move into our new home & enjoy married life!
But until then I shall continue to spend my time sitting around in summery dresses haha.
 
 

 
That said,yesterday I had the surreal experience of signing my new name.
Which I struggled with ridiculously.
My maiden name signiture literally was my name just written out - having 'created' my signiture to get a passport when I was younger haha.
 
I wanted my married signiture to be abit more grown up if you'd like to put it..
But I don't know if I have done that exactly!
  
So yeah I shall give you all another update soon once we have actually been able to experience being married.
 
I still can't explain how happy I feel,and refering to Gareth as my husband fills me with pride.
 
Life is Great!
Stay Safe & Speak Soon.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment