Tuesday 14 January 2014

Tuesday Transformation - Elsa from Disneys Frozen.


Hey Guy's!
So I really ought to start by saying I hope you all had an amazing Christmas & New Year.
I have been having a few problems with my laptop so couldn't blog while Me & Gareth were in Birmingham (for a lengthy 3 weeks..)

So I'm back and thought I would do a beauty post!
Well today our boiler broke and I was sat here thinking about what to blog about and after saying 'gah im frozen' i had a sudden blog brain wave lol.

I watched frozen with my baby sister Gareth and my mom and her partner when we were in Birmingham and I loved it.
It was such a beautiful story and I adore the soundtrack.
Defiantly go have a listen / watch to this one Do you want to build a snowman. Pulled on my heart strings having a little sister myself.

So I decided I would do a make up look based on Elsa - The Eldest Sister who has magical ice powers (Pretty Awesome!)

   

Elsa has beyond flawless skin and its pale frosty and she has very light freckles.

Having freckles my self I wanted to try and keep coverage to a minimum,but with my skin being far from flawless at the moment I have used more coverage then normal.

 


I applied collections lasting perfection concealer before I applied Rimmel's Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation and the took some more concealer over any blemishes to create a truly flawless look.
I then set with Rimmel's Stay Matte powder

Elsa also has really slim,dark,neat eyebrows so I went ahead and filled my brows in and extended them out a little.


(Sorry for the awful quality of this photo!)

 

I started by applying Barry M's Matte Super Soft Eye Crayon in Shade 10 which is a beautiful Lavender as a base.
Then it's good to blend the colour out with your ring finger and blending it out into your crease which gives you this seamless beautiful colour.




Then I took the lightest shade in the so susan pallete and packed this straight onto the previous colour with the same shape,and again blended it out a little.


 

I then took the slightly darker purple shade and put this in the outer corner and then blended it out into the crease to create a sharper and more defined look to eye.
To create more dimension bring the colour down from the outer corner down to the inner eye.




I then took a cranberry shade from my storm pallette onto the outer corner / outer v and blended this out.
Personally I would have preferred if this was a lot more pigmented and looking back I should have applied some more colour.
I would suggest Collections Glam Crystals in Dancing Queen which is a beautiful cranberry'ish glitter liner which you could blend into the outer V.




Then to finish the eyes I applied Soap & Glory's gel liner in Grape Vine on my outer bottom lash line and applied to the upper lash.
Applied a thin layer of Rimmels Glam Eyes Precise liquid liner on my top lash line just to give the illusion of thicker lashes.
Then finished with Rimmel's Scandal Eyes Lycra Flex mascara on both top and bottom lashes.



And there it is!
I finished with a pink lip balm just to give a tiny pop of colour and pinned my natural (very crazy) curly hair back for the messy look but having short hair of course couldn't create a braid!

Hope you all like this look.
And would love to get some suggestions from you all for next Tuesdays transformation!

Stay Safe & Speak Soon.
Kate
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment