Sunday 26 January 2014

Leibster Award #2


Hey Guys!
Hope your all well?
So yesterday the gorgeous Riley from City Princess nominated me for another Liebster award which was lovely as Riley writes a lovely beauty blog and is from the sunny Australia so make sure you go and look at her blog and follow her on bloglovin :)

I have done a liebster award once before (which you can find here ).
Any of you who aren't familiar with what the liebster award is,it is a award given to blogs with under 200 subscribes who deserve the recognition for there great blogs.
The rules are: 

1. Link the blog that nominated you for the award in your Liebster post
2. Choose blogs to nominate  
3.  Answer 11 questions given to you by the blog who nominated you
4. Let the people that you have nominated know that you have done so
5. You can't nominate the person who nominated you 
6. Create 11 questions for the people you nominated to answer
7. You must follow the blog that nominated you
8. Share eleven random facts about yourself! (Something unique that not many people who read your blog would know)


11 random Facts about me.

1. I have met the Queen - On Transplant Buisness,Pretty Awesome! 
2. I would love to work on the Radio for a week.
3. I have never been to a festival. Boo :(
4. I got sent a hoddie signed from one direction when waiting for transplant #3 - Eeek.
5. I sleep with a blanket every night - as well as a duvet (cringe I know ha ha)
6. I used to write music & sing,but stopped when I started college.
7. I am Currently Miss Inspiration Birmingham 2014.
8. I LOVE travelling plane,but haven't been on one for about 5 years.
9. I'd love to travel to Canada,New Zealand & Australia.
10. My favourite fruit is pomegranate but due to the tablets I take for my transplant I'm not allowed to eat them anymore Merr! :( 
11. I have a huge girl crush on Perrie from Little Mix.


Questions from Riley.

1.What made you want to start blogging or who inspired you?
I started blogging so I could document my progress after transplant so if you look back to the begging of my blog it was more lifestyle posts and things I was up to and it's slowly progressed to posting about everything I enjoy. My blog does have a lot of beauty posts as I fell in love with make up in hospital,as having months at a time of not wearing any it was nice to come out and experiment = my interest in make up and beauty began.


2.Who's your biggest style icon?
I would most defiantly have to say Perrie Edwards.
She has a really girly yet grungy style and that is defiantly something I take into my own wardrobe.
That said though,I would never wear something just because she did.
I am one of those people who doesn't really follow trends unless I know they will defiantly suit me,I wear what makes me comfortable and nothing less.
But Perrie is just effortlessly stylish as are all of the little mix girls.
3. If you could have a dinner party and invite whoever you wanted dead or alive who would come?
Oh my this is hard.
Plus how many people can I choose ha ha?
Well I'm going to say four people.
And those would be...
Zoe Sugg AKA Zoella on YouTube,she seems so adorable and down to earth and one of those people you could instantly have fun with.
Jennifer Lawrence simply because she is beyond Hilarious.
Shakespeare,I would love to see what he would write about today's dramas ha ha 

4. Whats your favourite place in the entire world?
Greece! By Far by Far by Far !
I love that place it is so beautiful.
My favourite place to visit though is Chania,in Crete it is a Beautiful port that over looks Chania's lighthouse. 


I have some amazing family memories here,of sitting here while the sun sets and seeing all the lights of Chania twinkling and in the day time going on a little donkey cart being wheeled around.Beautiful. 

 

(pictures from google )

5. Favourite shade of lipstick?
Hmm I love YSL Rose in Tension and Also All of the Kate Moss by Rimmel ones,but my favourite is Wine 107.

6. What's your Favorite cafe or restaurant you've ever been to?
This was one on holiday.
One in Egypt. 
I can't remember what it was called but was an italian place at the hotel we stayed at Coral Sea Resort.
The food was beautiful and so different!
Its by far my favourite just for the memories I have there.
But day to day is defiantly Bella Italia !

7. What are three goals for your blog to achieve in the next 5 years?
To hopefully continue to reach those who have had transplants.
To continue my efforts of been a positive representation of transplant.
And just to continue having fun with it,and hope others do to! 

8. Are you a cat or a dog kind of person and why?
Ooo so hard but Cat.
I have always has cats,and I love my cat nala.
Shes a Mainecoon and so so adorable.
But that said I do love dogs too,I have always had pet dogs growing up but our last dog had to be put down when she was still young which was heartbreaking.
I think cats are just easier to have when you live in a flat like me and my boyfriend.

9. Crunchy Peanut Butter or Smooth?
Neither!
Im afraid I can't stand peanut butter,I don't know why but its not for me.

10. Who would you most want to follow your blog?
Honestly?
Anyone!
I originally of course set this up to support transplant recipients,to show live after transplant is amazing (I really should start doing more lifestyle posts...) but the most important thing is if I can to brighten someones day.
I guess I would be really happy if say Tanya Burr of Fleur De Force followed me!

11. What disney princess are you most like and why?
Hmmm.
Now I'm obliged to say my favourite princesses here,but which one am I most like?
I'd say belle? 
I always try to make the best out of a bad situation and I always tend to see the best in people and always try to help people when I can.
So I guess it would be belle!



My Questions for the blogs I nominate.

1. When did you become interested in Beauty & Why?
2. What one memory would you love to relive ?
3. What is your one fashion staple?
4. Do you refer high end or high street..or both?
5. What made you choose your blog name?
6. Would you ever make YouTube as an extension of your blog?
7. Who is your favourite Blogger ?
8.Natural Makeup or Smokey Makeup?
9. How often do you share your blog with people you meet day to day?
10. If you could meet one blogger / youtuber who would you choose?
11. Do bloggers influence things you buy / try out very often? 

And I nominate..

Nicki's Nick - Nackery
She has posts with makeup for us pale girlys which I find super handy..

Perks Of Being Amy
She's super adorable and has blogged about yankee candles - can't beat it!

Maria Isabel
Beautiful girl who's just starting vlogging! 

The Pretty Possessive
I love Sian's Blog,She blogs Beauty & OOTD's - Fab! 

Have Fun Girls!
And Thanks Again to City Princess for nominating me.
Stay Safe & Speak Soon.
Kate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment