Sunday 6 October 2013

Little Mix Makeup Looks Recreated - Jesy.

Hey Guys,
Hope your all well!
So today I am once again recreating a Little Mix members makeup look,
Today is...
Jesy

I have approached Jesy's a little differently as from looking at her make up looks she generally wear the same kind of eye make up looks - Bronze or Gold and Winged Liner.
So in this look I will tell you how to create a wearable autumnal bronze eye,
and then will show you my favorite lipsticks that are very 'Jesy' type colours.




                                            





So first I started with applying Maybelline Color tattoo in Pink Gold over the whole lid which creates a beautiful base for this look.

I then carried on and applied MUA's Reveal (third from the left on bottom row) from the Undressed Too pallette across 1/3 of my eye blending into the crease.


I then took the dark brown shimmer (second from right on top row) from MUA's heaven and earth palette and blended it into the crease and outer eye.



I then finished the look by applying Rimmel Glam Eyes liner in black on my top lash line into a flick.
I applied a soap and glory brown gel liner on my top water line and another soap and glory gel liner in purple to the bottom lash line.
And Finished using Rimmel's Scandeleyes Flex on my lashes.

For cheek products I used my Coralista Blush By benefit on my cheek bones with Benefits sun beam highlight on the apples of the cheeks.
I also applied a tiny bit of my dainty doll shade 001 blusher on the apples of my cheeks too.
For lips I used Rimmel's Sugar Plum.

As I said at the beginning in this post I wanted to show you some great lipsticks that would be perfect for any of Jesy's looks...
So starting with neutral..

 




Jesy very often will wear a neutral light pink matte lip,and I think this lipstick is perfect.
It is by Rimmel & is part of Kate Moss's Matte Lipstick range and this is shade 101.
It is the perfect light pink and would look stunning if you want to focus more on dramatic eyes.

For a glossier finish I suggest you use Rimmels Apocalips In Celestial,
Its an amazing product as it's a lacquer so has the pigment of an lipstick but the finish of a gloss!







      
                       

The second very popular lip I saw Jesy wear was a Red Lip!
Ofcourse red is such a classic colour but there are so many different tones of it that I literally have about 10 different red lipsticks - oops.

In the above photo she has opted for a much darker and richer red so for this look I choose the first lipstick above,which is Rimmel's Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick in Shade 01.
It is gorgeous and so long lasting,but I would suggest blotting and reapplying this to avoid the colour bleeding.

Next is the Perfect Classic red.
Alot lighter then the first but still bright.
And for this one I chose Avon Colour Trends Rich Ruby.
It has such a creamy formula - gorgeous!

Then last but not least the very popular Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick in shade 110.
This is a very popular lip product and it's no surprise.
Its a gorgeous red but it's alot brighter then the others in the fact I think it verges more towards a orange tone then the others.
Also long lasting but again blot to prevent the colour bleeding.

So thats my look for jesy & my selection of 'perfect' Jesy lipsticks.
Hope you all enjoyed.
Next is...
Leigh Anne!

Stay Safe & Speak Soon.
Kate
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment