Thursday 26 September 2013

Recreated Little Mix Make Up Looks - Perrie.

Hey Guy's 
Hope your all well?
So today I was browsing on super drug trying to find Little Mix's new make up range with Collection but of course - sold out.
So instead I decided I would create some little mix'esque looks using make up I already have starting with Perrie.

I adore Perrie.
I love her style and her whole image.
Out of all the Little Mix Girl's my style is most like Perries, I would say her style is Girly Grunge.
One day she's wearing a gorgeous pastel dress then the next a band tee skinny jeans and doc's..
PERFECT.

Perrie's make up is always two different looks,
Either natural and girly OR Dark and Grungy - which is so so similar to my own make up looks.


At the launch of the Collection Little Mix range she wore a gorgeous purple lip and pretty neutral eye's compared to normal but as all the little mix always have Big Lashes!

Perrie lately has been sporting a purple lip a lot so decided to create a look using the same trademark lip..


Now I had no false eye lashes so couldn't create the entire look I wanted too But this was what I came up with..

Products I Used (aside from my base) :

Dainty Doll Cream Blush in 01 - Which Is A Beautiful pink shade which is a shade Perrie wears a lot.

MUA Lash Boom - I don't usually wear this mascara but for this look I wanted to create volume not length,as I already have lengthy lashes.

Then I used Avon Colour Trend Lipstick in Intimate which you can buy here,
I brought about 7 at the beginning of summer as they were on sale for 75p!!
But I had not been brave enough to use this colour as yet but was pleasantly surprised how it compliments my skin tone.
They have an amazing formulation so let me know if you'd like me to review the others I have?
As Perrie's Look was quite glossy I then used a tad of Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stain in Crush 005 in the middle of the lips.


Then the next look is the look she wears a lot day to day which is her dark smokey eyes with a nudey pink lipstick.


I LOVE this look,and used to wear it a lot myself,but I've been wearing a lot of neutrals so was nice to play around with such a dark eye.
I Used A Matte Black shadow From my Sleek Storm Pallette all over the eyelid and then brought it down onto the bottom lash line too.
I will suggest if you are going to recreate this look / copy Perrie's look then do be sure to use a matte shade and not a shimmer..
My Collection eye liner across the top lash line to darken it a little (not that your really need it..)
For Lips I used, Baby Lips Pink Punch underneath my Lipstick as it was matte so wanted a glossier look. I then used the Gorgeous Kate Rimmel 101 Lipstick which is a taupey/baby pink.


So those are my Perrie inspired make up looks and I hope you all enjoy recreating your own,
I will be doing make up looks of all the girl's so next time will be Jade's Make up look.

Stay Safe & Speak Soon 
Kate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment