Thursday 18 July 2013

micellar water?




Hey Guys!
This post is just going to be a quick review about B. Pure Micellar Water.
Micellar waters have become a popular product now to remove make up and a lot have come on the market since the beauty fave bioderma - which I'm very curious to try now it's sold in the u.k.

I brought this Micellar Water simply by chance if i'm honest,
I'd ran out of make up remover wipes at the boyfriends so saw this at picked up since it was convenient and was reduced too in superdrug (http://www.superdrug.com/b/b-pure-micellar-water-150ml/invt/548853) ,so since I hadn't jumped on the Micellar water band wagon yet I thought I'd see what the hype was about.


This product is said to be a..
"Quick and easy 3-in-1 cleanser that dissolves impurities in a single sweep, no water required. Ideal for all skin types even the most sensitive."

Which..

"Cleanses - Removes impurities and makeup.
Tones - Restores pH balance whilst keeping the skin supple.
Refreshes - with cucumber juice extract.
Ophthalmically approved.
Dermatologically approved."

 This product surely is amazing,so I thought I'd put a load of swatches of daily make up on my hand to show you how well it removes them.
On my hand was Rimmel Kate Lipstick 101 I Believe
Rimmel match perfection foundation
Soap and glory thick and fast mascara.
And A Black + Purple eyeshadow from the sleek storm palette.



You literally put a few squirts of the product on a cotton pad..
Then remove your makeup!


 Swipe #1 !
All gone by the eye...
One last wipe to be sure...


Swipe #2 !
Even more product you couldn't even see!

Thats the great thing about this product it removes all traces of your make up,
sometimes i will use a make up removing wipe first then carry on with this and am amazed that there's still make up on my skin as you just don't see it !

Having sensitive skin this was brilliant it didn't break me out,
it was perfect!
I have high hopes now for bioderma since this was only £3.32.
I defiantly recommend this product girls!

Stay safe and speak soon
Kate
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment