Friday 26 April 2013

Question tag off the GIF planet..Tumblr.


Hey Guy's,hope your all okay?
Soo.. I thought I'd do another post so you guy's could get to know me as the last one did well!
I went on Tumblr and found this one but had to delete a few questions as alot of the questions were rather insane ha ha.
So here you go!

1 - Who was the last person you texted? My Dad :)

2 - When is your birthday? 16th November

3 - Who do you want to be with right now? My boy..<3

4 - What sports do you play? Absolutely. None.

5 - Who is the first person in your contacts? Family friend - Alan.

6 - What is your favourite song as of the moment? What a night - Loveable rogues (you can buy it here..http://smarturl.it/WhataNightDigi?IQid=youtube)

7 - If you were stranded on an island, who do you wish to be with? There's way to many people to mention!

8 - What do you feel right now? Okay.. Hate that word but yeah I'm okay thanks Tumblr *hugs*

9 - What chocolate is your favourite? Milky Bar mmmm yum!

10- Why did you create a Tumblr account / Blog? Started writing blog posts on Tumblr then came over to blogspot once I started writing more! :)

11 - Who is your favourite blogger? Probably Zoella or Sprinkle of Glitter?

12- Where do you want to be right now? On holiday some where nice!

13- What do you want to be in the future? Healthy and Happy - that's all.

14 - When was the last time you cried? Why? Tuesday, a friend of mine sadly past away.

15 - Are you happy? The happiest I've been in years,yes.

16 - Who do you miss? The other half <3

17 - If you were given a chance, would you like to have a different life? Never, my life has moulded me into the person I am today and  I truly believe if I hadn't of gone through the things I have that I wouldn't be any were near the person I am now.

18 - What was the best thing you were given? my life back,from three selfless donors <3

19- Who was the last person who called you? My boyfriend.

20 - What is your favourite dish? Any pasta dish.

21- Who is your best friend? I have a few close friends but don't really class one person as my best friend :)

22 - What is your biggest regret? Forgetting who I was,and letting people convince me I was never good enough.

23 - What kind of music do you listen to? All sorts really, if it's good - I'll listen.

24 - Are you over your past? Not a hundred percent,I still question myself but the difference is that now it will never make me limit what I think i can do.

25 - Who is the last person in your contacts? Zen,my lovely girl <3

26 - Did you try to change for a person? I have in the past but never again,stay true to yourself always!

27 - Name someone you can’t live without ? My donors.

28 - Do you regret your past? Never regret my past but there are things I would change and not do again.

29 - Do you love someone as of the moment? Yes I do.

30 - Have you had an accident this year? Got hit by a bus a few months back..oops

31 - Do you believe in the phrase “If it’s meant to be, it will be”? Defiantly!

32 - What should you be doing right now? Probably not this haha.



Chat soon!
Kate
oxoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment