Wednesday 3 April 2013

Oops,IM SORRY!


Hey Guys,
So...I'm upset with myself as I haven't wrote any blog posts for what feels like forever!
Sorrrry!

The last week has been pretttty crazy!
Those of you who have read my previous post's will know that I applied for Miss Birmingham 2013..And Guess what.. I'm in the final!
Whaaaat  I hear you say. Yep I was shocked too. Since the audition I didn't really expect to be asked back to the final as the girls were just stunning!
So that's all exciting and I'll be keeping you all up to date with blog posts and vlog's so you can all follow this exciting experience! (note that means alot of girly shopping!)

So I'm going to upload a few extra blog posts the next few days,
And hopefully get a vlog up on my youtube channel too!

Stay Safe & Speak Soon
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment