Sunday 21 April 2013

April Glossy Box Review..

Hey Guy's
Hope your all well!
So it's that time of the month when the beauty boxes get sent out.
If I'm honest though I actually cancelled my subscription to both glossy box and birch box as I have been trying to find one I really enjoy.

This months glossy box was gorgeous! The design was by Pearl Lowe and was a beautiful rose pink floral design.



(I brought this gorgeous necklace from H&M for £7!)

So as usual I couldn't wait to see what was inside!





This month was all about products for spring,and the warm weather we will hopefully be experiencing soon!
By first looks I was crazy excited as I could see two full size products!

The first product that instantly caught my eye was a full size essie nail lacquer - now people always rave about essie nail varnishes but at £7.99 per pop I was pretty hesitant to buy it myself..



The varnish was a muted pastel lilac, absolutely stunning for spring!
It was gorgeous and with two coats the colour lasted a good few days,and I had a busy weekend with loads of washing up too!


The picture isnt great as my nails needed tidying up ha ha.
I'd defiantly buy more essie nail varnishes after trying this and actually am after a mint colour for the summer.

The next product that I saw was the Sun sense Daily Face SPF,
it has a invisible tint finish which includes UVA and UVB sun protection which has a matte finish!
Now,with such a pale complexion I need to be protected when the sun comes out and especially since transplant I have to be a lot more careful.




This is a amazing product! I have been using it over the weekend and it defiantly meant my make up was matte and my skin was protected well!
So at £18.50 for 75g I will defiantly be buying myself this for the summer!

While on the topic of creams,there was a 50g pot of Nip + Fab body butter in Coconut Latte.
I'm not a fan of coconut but this smells divine!



It's a gorgeous consistency and isn't too thick either which i dislike about some body butters.
Its so moisturising,and has a moisture boosting ingredient in it called Aquaxyl which improves skins water reserves.

At only £9.95 for 200 ml I'd like to buy this again but would like to see if you could get smaller pots as they do pistachio and mango smoothie scents too which id love to try!

There was also a perfume sample..
Now i never get excited about perfume samples as you can get them for free at fragrance stores!
Any way this fragrance was  So Elixer Purple from Yves Rocher.
I was pleasantly surprised to see a 5ml bottle of the fragrance.


It is described as an intoxicating and magnetic fragrance.
Its lovely!
For a full size 50ml it is £44,which is quite good!



The next full size in this months glossy box was a cheek and lip tint from model co in Rosy Red.
It was cute - just a tad bright for my fair skin!
Soo.. may have to use it as a lip tint more.


Once worked in though the right way, I think it would look gorgeous.

So this months glossy box was great !
So good I may actually re subscribe to it!

See you soon & Stay safe.
Kate
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment